1. Create and maintain the consumer demand research system in order to deliver innovative, unique and feasible product ideas
2. Specify market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research in all sales regions
3. Deliver product strategies in all the categories, brands and range, in order to achieve target ROI and sales revenues
4. Drive a solution set across development teams (primarily development/engineering and marketing communications) through market requirements, product definition contract, and positioning.
5. Developing and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute.
6. Manage the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities to ensure product competitiveness
7. Define role and responsibilities for the staff
8. Evaluate or define department organization structure in order to maintain highest operation performance
9. Establish and improve process for systemic working standards
10. Manage team with performance assessment to have the highest efficiency on work with reasonable economical scale in human resources
11. Manage the team, cultivate and develop staff to ensure smooth operation and maintain stability
12. Fulfill cooperate management program requirements and report in a timely manner
13. Achieve the targeted and KPIs within time constraints
1. Eight Years work experience in similar position.
2. Bachelor degree or above, major in Marketing or Engineering.
3. The candidate with the training experience of Project Management, Product Management, Leadership will be preferred
4. Presentation and Business Negotiation skills.
5. Excellent oral & written English
6. Familiar with Microsoft Office
7. Strong technical background in engineering will be preferred
8. 3-5+ prior experience in product management, program management, and/or engineering
9. Prior experience managing analytics platforms and web analytics products is a plus.
10. Passion for understanding customer/partner business needs and synthesizing detailed requirements for a technical audience
11. Successful experience working closely with product development teams to define, build, test, and launch new products and enhancements to existing products Strong team player
12. Experience conducting focus groups, usability studies, and market research to validate product requirements and design decisions
13. Strong written/verbal communications skills and relationship-building skills.