1. Coordinate with various resources to implement the plating process improvement project.
2. Define and implement preventative and validation measures for product and process quality.
3. Responsible for process procedures & documentation to ensure the technical accuracy of repeatability and stability.
4. Conduct plating operation auditing to ensure SOP/WI implementation.
5. Trouble-shooting of chemical or plating process related quality issues.
6. Participate in the design phase to help prevent known problems in new products
7. Perform value engineering/analysis to improve product quality and reduce manufacturing cost, identify and materialize cost saving projects.
8. Conduct process optimization studies to determine and / or improve process capabilities.
9. Coordinate with safety team to ensure the chemical waste is complied with related government and cooperate regulations.
10. Train technician and operators to improve their operations/knowledge competence.
1. Bachelor degree or above in Chemical Engineering or related.
2. Minimum 5 years experience in electroplating of metal parts, with at least 1 year focusing on trivalent chromium plating.
3. Good knowledge on electric chemistry and process engineering.
4. Strong analytical ability and problem-solving, familiar with experimental design, SPC & FEMA.
5. Good communication and project management skill, able to work effectively on cross function multi-tasks.
6. Hard working, good initiative and able to work independently under pressure.
7. Knowledge of Microsoft office applications and able to interpret AutoCAD engineering drawing.
8. Knowledge of waste water treatment is preferred.
9. Able to communicate in English, both written & spoken. Available for overseas training.