Senior design engineer for new harvesting machine development using ProE, Intralink, communication systems and processes as required for design control, and ECN tracking. Work includes new product engineering design, and coordinating with other sites as required, achieving corporate harvesting product design road map goals.
This job is to assist, and grow expertise within the engineering group for new harvesting product design and development using ProE and other systems for complex engineering problems from initial concept design to the production in a manner that ensures the product to provide superior performance, durability, quality, and serviceability.
1. Communicating local engineering needs to IT personnel for the development, installation, and testing activities requirements for ECN coordination, ProE, and Intralink working with Hesston coach and design control sites.
2. Assist in new product development and joint engineering process systems with the combine engineering team at Yanzhou including coordination assistance of CAD systems requirements between Yanzhou and other sites to interface between engineers and product requirements.
3. Engineering and design responsibilities for harvesting machinery using ProE for the development work of parts, both mechanical and electrical, with a focus on but not limited to one harvesting functional machine area.
4. Harvesting machine base support as required for production and prototypes.
5. Field test travel as required for product understanding, testing, and product development needs.
6. Build up a engineering team related to the responsible project and transfer the knowledge, skill and requirement from other sites to ensure the team fulfill the task of new harvesting machine launch in China
1. Bachelors degree or equivalent in Agricultural, Electrical and/or Mechanical Engineering.
2. Min 5 years of design or industrial engineering experience with mechanical equipment.
3. Excellent English and Chinese language skills with a focus on technical engineering terms