1. Providing technical quality and engineering support to supply management teams
2. Skilled at performing supplier assessment / audits to identify best-in-class capabilities. Work with select suppliers to develop, implement and monitor plans for continuous improvement.
3. Lead and manage Part Qualification Process (PQP) and perform pre-shipment inspections to confirm parts meets specfications for fit, form and function.
4. Support China and global business units in addressing supplier quality issues through identification of root cause and oversee supplier implementation of temporary and permanent corrective actions.
1. Bachelor of Science in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering (or equivalent).
2. 5 years of supplier quality engineering experience with automotive, construction or industrial equipment markets.
3. Prior quality auditor training, with working knowledge of LEAN principles, problem solving and continuous improvements processes.
4. Knowledgeble of manufacturing processes including assembly processes and fabrication techniques, welding, heat treating, brazing, sheet metal forming, large weldment assembly etc.
5. Good interpersonal and communication skills, and be culturally sensitive to diverse stakeholders. Able to work with global teams made up of representatives from China Euorpe and the US.
6. Fluent in Chinese and English languages –both written and verbal.