1. Take responsibility for daily quality management
2. Responsible for quality process control
3. Cooperate with the inspector for the internal quality control
4. Maintenance the quality system
1. Bachelor’s degree in quality, manufacturing processes, or related field or equivalent work experience.
2. Strong Quality technical skill and management skill
3. Hands on experience on technical process
4. Good English both in written
5. Demonstrated strong and effective communication skills; written, oral, and inter-personal.
6. Ability to multi-task, work independently and employ effective time management skills.
7. MS Office experience required and working knowledge of MRP is a plus.
8. Good knowledge of the valve, casting and machining