1. Coordinates, develops, maintains, and reports program timing.
2. Prepares, brings about decisions according to quality, cost and timing.
3. Coordinates the development of a system FMEA, as required.
4. Coordinates customer and supplier updates as required.
5. Defines key dates/timing issues, in support of the Master Program Schedule.
6. Defines the customer technical requirements.
7. Defines customer design and performance requirements.
8. Obtains customer and supplier prints and CAD data.
9. Coordinates activities of multidisciplinary teams.
10. May interface directly with the Functional Managers to define the mission of the Team, including milestones, cost targets, and Design DVP&R status.
11. Provides monthly updates to the Functional Managers through Status Reports.
12. Keeper of Open Issue Decks.
13. May lead regularly scheduled Team meetings to review Timing, Open Issues, and Status Reports.
14. Maintains the overall “Program Book” and coordinate sign-off with the Functional Managers.
15. Performs semi-complex to complex organizational tasks within project management.
16. Visits nominated and awarded suppliers to Program Manage all tools and Capex under construction.
17. Supports in the assessment of potential new suppliers.
18. Instruction of new employees
1. Bachelors’ Degree in a scientific field, or European equivalent.
2. Must be able to speak English / French ( depends on customer ) to an acceptable level.
3. Minimum of 5 years related experience.
4. Additional education can be substituted for experience and vice versa.
5. Requires a good working knowledge of procedures, operating methods and managerial practice; or, a combination of education and experience that develops technical skills to perform routine assignments with proficiency.