1. Provide technical and business support services for key and target accounts. Assist customers with material and process selection.
2. Interface with Laboratory Services, R&D, Production Planning, Manufacturing, and Account Management in connection with current and new product support activities.
3. Assist in reviews of product specifications and quality (direct and premixed powders).
4. Develop and maintain support literature for products.
5. Write and present technical papers for conferences and seminars as well as special presentations for customers.
1. BS degree in metallurgy, material science, or related engineering discipline.
2. Minimum 2-5 years experience in the field of ferrous powder metallurgy, parts manufacturing a definite plus.
3. Experience in customer technical service is advantageous.
4. Excellent written and oral skills are necessary.
5. Strong Problem Solving skills
6. Strong Interpersonal skills, having worked within R&D environment helpful.
7. Computer literacy is required.
8. Equivalent education or experience may be substituted for formal education requirements.