1. Directly supervises the quality assurance employees which are defined by the plants organizational charts. Establishes quality objectives to continuously improve the systems that control product quality.
2. Maintains involvement in all advanced product quality planning efforts of all new products and processes to ensure product quality.
3. Plans, organizes and maintains a quality employee development program.
4. Maintains a Statistical Process Control system for establishing, controlling and verifying process capability and product characteristics.
5. Maintains a system that works with sales, laboratory, engineering, production, scheduling and customers to obtain production part approval.
6. Maintains a system to insure that the highest levels of product quality are received from the suppliers. Maintain a system for tracking supplier performance.
7. Acts as management representative in the administration of TS16949 requirements, and will have the responsibility of communicating to the registrar any instance which causes the plant to become non-compliant in any area of TS16949.
8. Provides resources and capital to support continuous improvement objectives.
9. Makes disposition of suspect product.
10. Coordinates third party sorting activities. Maintain master potential failure mode and effects analysis and control plan.
1. Bachelors Degree with technical background.
2. Five to seven years of prior Quality Assurance experience
3. Ability to support management skills as well as technical skills in statistics, FMEA, 8-D Problem Solving methods, PPAP and APQP.
4. Ability to deal with customer contacts.
5. Strong communication skills.
6. Good communication skills in English, verbal and written