Room 1901, Multimedia Park, Changning Road, Shanghai
Shanghai 上海, Shanghai (China)
:400 991 9983
Huizhou 惠州, Guangdong
Machinery & Parts
Operations & Plant Management
Our client is a multinational company from Germany with electro-mechanical products......
- Lead & develop standard operational processes to achieve business and continuous improvement objectives in line with company goals and ensuring of compliance of corporate policy.
- Overseeing site daily production process to meet customer on time delivery & product quality requirements.
- Co-ordinating movement of materials & finished goods to achieve materials accuracy and monitoring of logistic & components availability to ensure operations run smoothly.
- Development/deployment of continue improvement of manufacturing methods and systems to achieve cost effective manufacture and process efficiency.
- Budgeting and managing expenses to meet bottom line requirements.
- Effective interface with Supply Chain & Engineering to allow new product, product enhancements and improvements to be incorporated into corporate management efficiently.
- People development and review for performance and succession planning
- To develop quality measures, performance criteria and reporting processes throughout the job holder’s responsibilities that support continuous improvement and a quality culture.
- Ability to have effective communication, negotiation and organization skills
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing techniques and methodologies
- Knowledge of change management techniques and team dynamics
- Qualifications to higher national /degree level, preferable in engineering/manufacturing discipline
- Track record of successful operations experience within several international businesses
- Min 15 years of working experiences in related field and 5 years of which in managerial position