Room 1901, Multimedia Park, Changning Road, Shanghai
Shanghai 上海, Shanghai (China)
:400 991 9983
Sourcing Team Leader
China Other 中国其他, Jiangsu
Automotive & Parts
如有问题,可联系我们的微信客服, 微信号为: deyihr 或 扫码以下二维码 (如你正通过微信浏览本职位, 长按并识别以下二维码即可添加我们的客服为朋友)
Our client is an international manufacturer of chassis, Axle systems and components, with headquarter in Europe, therefore. Currently they are looking for a high caliber to drive the business growth in China
- Serve as Project Leader or co-leader on strategic to make sure NPI on cost, on time and on quality launch. Sets cost, quality, delivery and schedule targets of projects to ensure project success
- Manage the Supplier Relationship; Manages, Measure, Evaluates and Reports Supplier performance metrics and scorecards
- Collaborate on the Development and Implementation of Global Sourcing Strategies
- Identify, assess, quote & develop potential suppliers into strategic partners who bring value and innovation to the company supply chain.
- Negotiate with assigned supplier for MPA, CMA contract, NDA, rebate and VMI agreement.
- Negotiate NPI pricing, tooling with cross supplier base, to do make Vs. buy decision and select NPI awarding supplier.
- Work with suppliers in developing cost BOM & costing structure.
- Drive cost and working capital improvements at suppliers
- Execute credit notes, debt notes ,tooling payment and other order/invoice/receipt document corrections
- Drive annual productivity through value engineering improvement, process improvement & negotiations
- Support Quality improvement activities
- Work with suppliers for expediting, monitoring & delivery recovery
- Graduation from an accredited college or university with a bachelor’s degree or above in business or technical field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 8 above years combined Supplier Management, Global Sourcing, Commodity Management, Program/Project Management, and/or Manufacturing or Engineering experience required.
- 5 years’ experience in multinational companies working with suppliers, multinational companies working experience preferred
- Proven negotiating and project leadership experience required.
- Strong analytical skills required. International Business Experience required.
- Automotive industry knowledge and experience in Automotive components desired.
- Experiences in working with global cross-function team desired
- Good English skills and Native Chinese