Room 1901, Multimedia Park, Changning Road, Shanghai
Shanghai 上海, Shanghai (China)
:400 991 9983
Outside China 中国以外, Shandong
Our client is a leading company from the USA with plastic products, to meet with their expansion, they are now hiring a
POSITION TITLE: Sales （山东地区公司产品销售及市场开拓）
REPORTS TO: GM
Location: Shangdong Province
This position is responsible for the sale of the organization's products within China. This position sells the Company's products and services using technical, organizational, and customer knowledge to influence customers and assist them in applying the products/services to their needs resulting in revenue generation. The position will also help to create a sales strategy, implementation of the sales strategy and manage and direct other sales personnel to achieve the sales strategy.
BACKGROUND AND SCOPE
The primary purpose of this position is to promote, sell and secure full market potential and product line acceptance with existing and prospective our customers. Efforts by the position will focus upon three separate target account areas:
The position will have specific account responsibilities, necessitating use of technical, engineering and sales experience. The position will be supported by Purchasing, Production, Scheduling, Distribution and Engineering.
1. Meeting/Exceeding established sales quotas and revenue goals.
2. Actively pursue and coordinate activities focused upon the development of new products.
3. Translate customer concepts into finished product through coordination with Engineering, Production and Purchasing departments.
4. Coordinate product development with Department Managers, so that product can serve all markets when applicable.
5. Assist with suggestions regarding processing of order/paperwork flow.
6. Coordinate a pricing policy with costing/accounting to enhance The Corporation’s profits in coordination with production capabilities.
7. Market research how to best utilize alignment of production capabilities with market needs in current and prospective markets.
1. Managing and guiding sales personnel.
2. Developing new accounts
3. Maintaining and expanding existing accounts
4. Regaining selected lost accounts
5. Developing markets for new products and assisting in development of new products.
6. Developing and maintaining effective relationships within the company