Room 1901, Multimedia Park, Changning Road, Shanghai
Shanghai 上海, Shanghai (China)
:400 991 9983
China Other 中国其他, Zhejiang
Automotive & Parts
Our client is a leading company from Europe with automotive component products, and to meet with their development, they are now looking for a high caliber as
Job Title: Sales Director-Automotive
Report to: GM China (Foreigner from Europe)
Location: Pinghu City, Zhejiang Province
- Investigate & analyze customer / market requirements,develop the sales strategy for the company
- Lead and manage the Sales Team in regions to accomplish the annual sales target.
- Regular report to GM business updates and account / project information.
- As per the department organization and KPI, effectively to manage the appointed area customers and local sales team, as well as the implementation on marketing strategy, local action plan and KPI targets. Effectively in charge of supervision and guidance of area team and BD.
- To organize the target market research and analysis with Marketing Support Manager / Product Dept., participate in new product/market promotion planning and implementation. To share own relevant business information and experience with BD team.
- Offer sales / technical support and coordination, design the product/service solution for customer projects with own BD team members. Implement fixed KPI_BD / trade show and customer seminar plan. Attach self to all quotations/contracts review process of own BD team, Monitor the CRDP progress and performance, with the feedback and team discussion, optimize the sales and CR scheme, finish own subordinates’ KPI appraisal and report by monthly.
- With favorable communication skill and working efficiency, dispose and accomplish account management job as required CR process.
- Ensure effective communication and close work between customers and each dept. of the company
- Other tasks assigned by supervisor.
- Have relative business knowledge in Automotive Business Field..
- Have good communication ability and market guide capacity.
- Able to lead and inspire and motivate team to work positively.
- Be active and creative in team.
- Choose the excellent employee and give good example to let the whole team to learn.
- Will to work hard.
- Have good expression, authority and communication skill.
- Be smart, have self-development sense and willing to learn.
- Be strong in accepting new issues.
- Master in MS Office software, such as windows Microsoft office, E-mail and internet.
- Be fluent in English at listening, speaking and reading.
- Bachelor Degree above, major in engineering.
- At least 10 years above in Automotive Sales.