A Semiconductor application into Telecom, Automotive sector, with head Office in Europe, through 35 countries running the business with the facility in American as Canada, USA, Germany, Asia China, around 5,000 professionals armed supporting the clients locally , this is full of creative and energetic company. They have set up two plants in China with about 600 staffs including Sales Office through Shanghai , Beijing, HK , which is almost 20-30% Sales increase with the business growing in the fast years
1. Support the operation and achieve the KPI and saving target.
2. Liaise with suppliers and user department for routine and ad-hoc procurement projects to secure the best delivery;
3. Sourcing, RFI/RFQ/RPP and supplier selection management
4. Responsible for reviewing the regular business with key suppliers to strengthen supplier performance
5. Enforce the procurement policy and ensure all purchases are fully comply with the requirement;
6. Payment term negotiation, Contract and vendor performance management;
7. Assist to benchmark and formulate best-fit procurement vehicles to drive cost savings and efficiency improvement;
8. Source of information, current trends and best practices in procurement area;
9. To measure and feedback supplier performance;
10. To execute activities that drive KPIs including but not limited to cost savings, hands free purchasing, supplier consolidation, P2P, etc.
11. Ensures that all Procurement related risks are controlled and mitigated.
12. Lead the procurement team operation review with cross functional team
1. Bachelor (or higher) degree, preferably from Engineering, Procurement or Supply Chain background
2. Fluent in English and Mandarin
3. 5-8 years’experience related working experiences in General purchasing & Non-BOM related products.
4. Knowledge of manufacturing and quality control process
5. Excellent people management skills and negotiation skill in handling / building internal & external vendor relationships
6. Strategical mind and strong sense of urgency and customer focus
7. Be diligent, eager to learn, detail oriented, can work efficient.
8. Ability to build strong internal and external relationships.
9. Attention to detail and the ability to communicate clearly and effectively
10. Experience in negotiations, pricing.