Our client is European based company specializing in Food Process Equipment and Machinery Product with about 1,200 professionals in around the world armed with 20 offices globally , to meet with their expansion, they are now looking for
1. Develop business Plan and sales strategy for the market that ensure achievement of company sales goals and profitability.
2. Assist customers with proper line setup and selection of company products, as well as capable to adjust customer expectations if necessary.
3. Prepare action plans for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
4. Assist in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed.
5. Provide timely feedback and reports to reporting line regarding performance and progress.
6. Provides timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all prospects, submit for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
7. Control expenses to meet budget guidelines.
8. Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented.
Experience and Skills:
1) More than 5 years sales experience in the field of poultry processing or relating business
2) Knowledge of key processes in the related business area and product range
3) Strong product knowledge and knowledge of market segments for related business area
4) Good knowledge and skills of CAD, capable of making layout and quote.
5) Knowledge of legal framework and accounting principles;
6) Appropriate commercial and technical experience.
7) Very good communication skills and team work spirit.
8) Fluent in English spoken and written, communication in English is required in daily work.
responsible, loyal, initiative, positive, hardworking, willing to accept high travel load;
Bachelor degree, preferably in mechanical engineering or Agriculture/ food technology.