Room 1901, Multimedia Park, Changning Road, Shanghai
Shanghai 上海, Shanghai (China)
:400 991 9983
Shanghai 上海, Shanghai
Out client is led by an elite management team of highly competent and experienced professionals, coupled with the support of a well-rounded investment team. their in-depth research enables them to deliver material insights across global equities, fixed income and F/X markets. In an era of accelerated change, they deliver best in class tailored investment solutions to help clients navigate through turbulent times and make better financial decisions. They are registered with the Monetary Authority of Singapore and regulated under the Singapore Securities and Futures Act to conduct regulated activities in Fund Management.
Job location: Singapore or China
• Identify potential customers in relevant markets and use market knowledge to obtain new customers
• Can successfully provide clients with asset management related products and services
• Establish and maintain long term trust relationship with new and old customers
• Have a deep understanding and understanding of the company's products and services, discretionary portfolio management, investment advice and family wealth planning, and actively utilize them to contribute to business development
• Candidates must be able to bring in $20 million AUM in the first year.
• Required languages: English, Mandarin (to build positive relationships with Chinese customers)
• This position requires at least 5 years of experience in the relevant field
• Required skills: Microsoft Office
• Preferably specialized in banking/financial services or similar experience