Room 1901, Multimedia Park, Changning Road, Shanghai
Shanghai 上海, Shanghai (China)
:400 991 9983
Sales & Marketing Manager, China Region
Shanghai 上海, Shanghai
Automation & Electric
Our client is one of the US-Germany group offering the automation legacy dating back to the business started from Swiss origin 145 years ago. Now it is a global leader and local player as system integrator, designer & builder of robotics-empowered manufacturing & testing system for varied advanced manufacturing industries around the globe, notably in medical devices and automobile parts.
Asian operation is growing fast as our multi-national customers growing their production footprints in China and other Asian countries. The sales and engineering technical members will be involved not only projects in Asia /China, but also North/Latin America and Western/Eastern Europe. Now with the business fasting moving in Asia, it is now recruiting high caliber individuals to fill the following positions.
Reporting to Asia MD and Dottline to Global Sales VP
Location: Suzhou or Shanghai
- Generate and develop relationships with new or dormant customers in assigned territories or advanced manufacturing industries, namely medical devices parts/consumables, automobile parts, telecom/electronics, and consumer plastic/prime packaging.
- Develop comprehensive sales plans for new or dormant customers in the specific territory or industry.
- Develop prospect list for sales opportunities and Maintain active funnel in order to satisfy sales targets.
- Qualify, follow up and close opportunities for assigned accounts or territories.
- Work with market access partners during the selling process.
- Coordinate and communicate cross-regional project information & sales leads with One-company commercial/sales teams in other geographical regions.
- Strong skills in Sales Fundamentals (listening, analyzing, problem solving, lead qualifying, negotiating, persevering, closing), Prospecting & New Customer Development, Value-based & Solutioning selling, Customer-centric Selling and Territory Planning & Management.
- Understand & have experience in Integrated System Architecture & Manufacturing (advanced) Processes
- Understand & have experiences in Servo Motor, Pneumatics, Sensors & Control System
- Have Industry Knowledge & master Business Drivers (Understanding the strategic & operational success factors for customers manufacturing). Know how to furnish Project Proposal to customers
- Diligent, Eager to win, Multi-tasking, Teamworking, Competent time-management, Cross-cultural working, Honest & Independent
- Proficient English, Mandarin a plus.
- Educational Qualifications / Work Experience & Return: Bachelor Degree in automation/mechanical engineering, having electronic engineering & project management knowledge being a strong bonus
- Over 5 years relevant sales experience or equivalent training
- Attractive package and enviable international growth & development potential are offered